Wednesday, September 14, 2011

A Small Introduction

I figure the first thing I should get out of the way is to profess my love for the team that I love, the Liverpool Reds. When I first started following soccer, I was instantly enamored with the team from Merseyside (name for the region in which Liverpool resides). For whatever reason, this seemed like the only team I could see myself following, and it stuck. While I will keep you up to date with all sorts of news throughout the EPL, I figure its only fair to let you know of my bias towards the Reds. As this season progresses, I can only hope that our newest star signing, Luis Suarez, can lead Liverpool to glory and its 19th league title. So with that said, Go Reds and let's hope for a fantastic 2011-2012 EPL campaign.

 You must admit, the man looks natural in Red.

No comments:

Post a Comment